August 3, 2016

Funeral Depression - Discography



Band: Funeral Depression
Genre: Depressive Black Metal
Country: Poland

   Funeral Depression is a one man band from Poland founded by Belzebub in 2007. He have released only instrumental songs.
   Funeral Depression is essentially a dsbm band, but you can clearly see the influence from the funeral doom scene. The atmosphere created by his songs is so sorrowfully soothing, it's amazing, if you just listen to the song Dark, Cold Feeling you will fall in love with this band immediatly.
   I highly recommend this band for everyone.

NOTE: I won't be posting the demo "Voices From the Sad Soul" and the demo "Melancholy (Echos From the Past)" because all the songs in both demos are in the full-length album "Past Depression" (tracks 1 through 7).


Mróz (2011)


Type: EP
Size: 21,4 MB
  1. Śnieg Przykrywa Moje Martwe Ciało
  2. Mróz
  3. Niekończąca Się Zima
Mediafire - Download
 
 
Past Depression (2011)


Type: Full-length
Size: 86,5 MB
  1. Life in Depression
  2. Pain of My Existence
  3. Suffering of My Heart and Soul
  4. Weeping Hunkering Sad Soul
  5. Another Sad Day
  6. Melancholy (Echos From the Past)
  7. Melancholy Remembrances (Outro)
  8. I Am Nothing
Mediafire - Download
 
 
Road to Suicide (2012)


Type: Full-length
Size: 113 MB
  1. Intro to Sadness
  2. Dark, Cold Feeling
  3. Listen the World with His Head Lying on Railroad Tracks
  4. Slowly Rotting Existence
  5. Loneliness
  6. Inner Pain
  7. Visions of Broken Life
  8. Ou of Life (Suicide)
Mediafire - Download

27 comments:

  1. WOW is all I can say,...way too many good stuff here. I cant help but notice you have .com.ng on your site. Are you really Nigerian? Would love to meet if you are, you've got a dope collection here. Hail! \m/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Podrías conseguir el disco de "And end..."?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the DSBM band Apati discography, how could i send it to you? i guess it would be a great contribution to the site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi, I follow your blog since 2014, but I never post a comments or something else. Now i've noticed there are no post from last year ago. What happen? Can I contact you?
    this is my e-mail address yotsumishu@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dude i think i have bad news, maybe he killed himself

      Delete
  6. is the owner of this blog still alive? like he doesn't post anything since aug 2016, and this blog is most depressive black metal music, I do not want to be presumptuous, but maybe he killed himself

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love Funeral Depression! thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for posting. check out my blog post link and let me know if its good enough: https://easternfuneralmemorials.blogspot.com/2018/11/how-to-write-heart-warming-eulogy.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing this great article. Great information thanks a lot for the detailed article. That is very interesting I love reading and I am always searching for informative information like this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for helping people get the information they need. Great stuff as usual. Keep up the great work! low cost cremation

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have so much time searching this album "past depression" thanks a lot bro

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you are stil alive, man. If you are, please, update the blog or something for us know.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Please check out bolthorn, or end us an email for a download code.

    www.bolthornchicago.bandcamp.com

    Hail Satan

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you brother...thank for your article...excuse me,permission to download this album....ok..thank you brother..👍thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I curious more interest in some of them hope you will give more information on this topics in your next articles. funeral live stream service Los Angeles

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also http://goodfarewells1.pages10.com/Discount-Funeral-Service-Programs-39898157

    ReplyDelete
  18. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! funeral service

    ReplyDelete
  19. In New World, many players are scrambling to buy Amazon New World Coins to upgrade themselves quickly in the game.

    Attached link: https://www.iggm.com/new-world-coins

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey it would be great if you can upload my band secluded spireit‘s atmospheric black metal from germany! https://youtu.be/QX5askzG5R4

    ReplyDelete