July 15, 2014

Blitzgeistig

   I just found a band named Blitzgeistig, when I started to listen to one of their songs, I was thinking "hey, that's really good... but there is something odd... it sounds too familiar", that was when I realised it sounded exactly the same as one of the Tristram's songs. Then I started to listen to the others songs, it turns out that all of them are stolen, all of the songs that Blitzgeistig supposedly released are actually Tristram's.
   I am extremely pissed off right now, I can't believe that someone would do something like that. The first thing I did after I found this out was come here and start to write, I know that probably only a few people will read this, but I wanted to at least try to tell everyone, so people would realize what's going on, so people would start to appreciate the real mastermind behind this songs and support the real artist. And if you have never heard neither of those bands before, check out Tristram, I have uploaded his discography in this blog (here).
   One of the main reasons that I got so angry is because Tristram is one of my favorite bands, and I always thought he should be more famous, more recognized for his great work, then some guys come and steal his songs, thinking that they will make fame with someone else's work. To be honest I can't really say that the Blitzgeistig's songs are exactly the same, there are some differences, for example they have added some vocals, while Tristram's songs are all instrumentals. Forgetting the fact that Blitzgeistig stole the songs, I still find Tristram's version far better.
   I'm sorry that I moaned about it here, but if you can, tell more people about this, I already left a comment at the Blitzgeistig's last.fm. Also if you are curious about which are the name of the Blitzgeistig's songs and the respective original title, here is a list:

Walking Life in Depression------------------------Melatonin
You Find Yourself in A Crossroad----------------Harvestmåne
No Hope, No Harm---------------------------------Vita Nätter
Only One Choice------------------------------------Nattåg Mot Etern
Suicide------------------------------------------------Svartskogs Gille
Worship the War Against Yourself----------------Harvestmåne

No comments:

Post a Comment